Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

How to Make Diet Coke Chicken

Here's the recipe for Diet Coke Chicken...tasted like an amazing barbecue chicken only without the calories. Only 4 weight watchers points per chicken breast. Easy recipe. My family loves this recipe, and we have it all the time. Definitely a house favorite. Even our little ones like this one. Add this to my Recipe Box.

Instructions

    1

    Cut chicken to desired size. I like to make mine like chicken strips. You can leave as whole breasts and even use for a sandwhich. Place in a nice sized skillet.

    2

    Mix 1 cup ketchup with 12 ounces of diet coke. Mix well.

    3

    Pour mixture over your chicken and heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 45 minutes.

    4

    For the last 10 minutes or so, remove the lid and thicken the sauce. Tastes like an amazing barbecue sauce, but without the calories.

    5

    This recipe is so easy that I didn't have enough words in my Ehow to be published, so I thought I would write a meaningless paragraph here. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the recipe. Let me know how you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment